I have been nominated by such a great and inspiring rebbit7 for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I am so happy to have been nominated, since I just started (OK, OK, exactly one month ago today!) my blog and I’m so happy that there are some ones that are actually reading it! 😉
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I’m really obsessed about taking pictures the right way. My family and friends hate that, nobody wants to take a picture of me, because I’m never satisfied and they end up doing like lots and lots of pictures of me till I’m like, oh, it’s OK. You know, I think I’m like an expert in taking pictures the right way and with the right composition. Of course, the pictures I take myself are quite questionable, but that doesn’t get in the way on whining on others and having a great opinion about my skills.
2. I’m this weird germaphobe. Nope, I don’t have this kind of a disease. But I cannot drink or eat from the dishes at my friends’ place or my family’s, when I know that they haven’t washed the dishes in the dishwasher. I’m always scared that they are dirty (the dishes I mean), though I have no problem in eating in the restaurants, I just assume (because I haven’t seen) that they’re clean. The same thing goes to drinking or eating with the same dish as someone else does. But I can do it, again when I haven’t seen that someone has eaten or drank from the same dish. I get picked on about it a lot from my friends, family is starting to accept it. And to think of it, same for my friends, lately they have disposable dishes for me. 🙂 But I do have to say that I hate wasting, I’m not a real environmentalist, but I really hate wasting. I just think that you can use some of the things more efficiently and I do care about nature.
3. I’m actually a really, really shy person. I can talk in the net like in FB and Whatsapp, Skype, but I’m shy talking to people in public. Haha, I made this FB page to my blog and I’m kind of scared to promote or like it in my own FB page, because I’m quite shy about telling about this blog to my friends. But I am proud of it, anonymously of course. How stupid is that? 🙂
4. I really, really hate when people don’t write correctly, I immediately think quite bad thoughts when I see misspelling. Now, I TRY a lot not to do the same mistakes myself.
5. I can actually be really brave and bold. OK, OK, going into a haunted house in Universal Studios doesn’t really count as brave, but still! My sister has always been this bold one and she insisted that we go to the haunted house. It was really, really scary. Well, I was terrified, like really terrified. Just to let you know I had been sleeping with a night light till I was like.. Well, I’m not telling you my age, but I stopped doing that like a year ago. Why the night light? I was scared of monsters and ghosts etc. 🙂 But in that haunted house, my sister got scared shitless, as was I! But I gathered myself, took her behind me, so she only had her arms around me and eyes closed and I safely made us out of there alive!
6. I hate washing my hair alone. Yap, I’m weird! I have really long hair, so it always takes ages washing them. So one of the reasons I like open bathrooms in the hotels, is that I can talk with my sister or watch TV while washing my hair.
7. I’m actually quite helpful and I feel for people a lot. Even when I really, really dislike someone, I feel sorry for her or him when something bad happens and I always try to help everyone as much as I can. I really believe that you get what you give and everyone deserves to be happy and careless.
And of course, a little extra: I really, really like my champagne and wine. May-be you have already seen from the pictures, may-be not, because I try to take pictures with a glass in my hands less and less. I doesn’t always work!
My very first follower, who made me really happy, and quite a cool blogger: HarsH ReaLiTy
I do have to nominate her as well, because I really like her blog (I don’t know if it’s against the rules or not): rebbit7
I love their blog, it’s quite cool to see the opinions of their experiences: travelux
A really interesting person with a nice sense of humour: ccchanel41